The GripLock version has an innovative locking mechanism that allows the jaws to be locked in place once and item is gripped, enabling the user to concentrate their efforts on moving the object, rather than maintaining their grip of the item.
There are three main functions of the lock:
- Standard Lock: Allows the lock to be engaged using either the thumb or hand to turn the locking catch. This allows the user to grip and object then engage the lock once they have achieved a secure hold.
- Grip and Hold Lock: Innovative function allows the lock to be set so that as the trigger is squeezed, the jaws automatically lock. This is ideal for anyone who lacks the dexterity to use the lock catch when gripping an item, and is also very useful for gaining a tighter hold on an item that has already been gripped.
- Fine Tune Grip Lock: A useful feature that allows the jaws to be locked half way so they have a smaller range of movement. This is a useful function when picking up smaller objects as it allows a more precise grip and allows the reacher to retrieve items from tight spaces.
- RevoReach makes it easier for you to pick up hard to reach objects
- Extends your reach for objects that have fallen on the floor or are in high cabinets
- Designed with a comfortable, ergonomic grip that lessens strain on your hands, making it great for people with arthritis
- Revolving jaw makes it easy to reach objects in tight spaces
- Helpful aid for elderly, those recovering from hip or knee surgery, and people with disabilities
Available in 2 Lengths:
- Standard : 660mm (26″)
- Long : 810mm (32″)