The RevoReach GripLock is just as robust a reacher as the Xcel but with unique additional benefits:
- Innovative Locking mechanism means the jaw can be locked onto a gripped item
- Light Pull Trigger (requires minimal finger extension and allows for use of all of the fingers)
- Short Trigger (Ideal for anyone with arthritic fingers or weak grip)
- Revolving Jaw Head enables it to pick almost anything (Pull and Twist Action to Adjust)
- Slip Resist Lined Jaws for Optimum Grip
The RevoReach has 3 Main Locking Functions:
The standard locking setting allows the lock be operated using a thumb or hand to turn the catch.
This allows the user to grip an object and engage the lock without having to maintain the grip themselves.
Grip & Hold
This innovative function allows the lock to be set so that as the trigger is pulled the lock automatically engages.
This is ideal for user who may lack the dexterity to operate the lock catch whilst gripping an item
Fine Tune Grip
A very useful feature allows the jaws to be locked at half way.
This means the is a much shorter trigger pull required and can help with picking up or gripping more precise items.
Available in 2 Lengths:
- Standard : 660mm (26″)
- Long : 810mm (32″)