The Oxford Mini has great comfort and ease of use with spreader bar padding.
The mini also has larger castors for better mobility.
Detachable power pack enables charging separately from hoist unit.
The Oxford Mini has a powerful magnetic actuator motor.
The increased stability of the mini meets stricter lifting criteria.
Key FeaturesEmergency raise and lower function:
- The emergency raise/lower buttons are located under the emergency stop button.
- Can be operated by means of inserting a ball point pen tip.
- Can be used when the hand control unit fails.
- As well as a visual display the batteries are protected from deep discharge with a low voltage alarm.
- This will sound when the batteries need to be recharged.
- The legs are adjustable using the leg adjuster located at the rear of the mast.
- They can be opened to enable access around armchairs, wheelchairs etc.
Care and Use
- Option of electric or hydraulic motor.
- Max. User Weight : 140kg (22st).