The Oxford Major is easy to operate.
The hoist is very easy to operate.
The Oxford Major has the capacity and lifting range to deal with the majority of lifting situations.
The major conforms to all European Standards.
Key FeaturesEmergency raise and lower function:
- The emergency raise/lower buttons are located under the emergency stop button.
- Can be operated by means of inserting a ball point pen tip.
- Can be used when the hand control unit fails.
- As well as a visual display the batteries are protected from deep discharge with a low voltage alarm.
- This will sound when the batteries need to be recharged.
- The legs are adjustable using the leg adjuster located at the rear of the mast.
- They can be opened to enable access around armchairs, wheelchairs etc.
Care and Use
- Option of electric or hydraulic motor.
- Max. User Weight : 190kg (30st).