King Cobra Scooter
The King Cobra has followed on from the success of Drive’s Cobra scooter.
It’s dynamic design and strong performance makes the King Cobra stand out in the crowd.
It’s look has been aerodynamically designed to maximise battery consumption and provide a stable drive.
The King Cobra is perfect for those who rely on their scooter for long journeys.
There is generous legroom space due to tiller adjustment.
The King Cobra comes in a attractive Graphite Grey.
The pneumatic tyres provide extra comfort and stability when riding.
· 32 mile range.*
· Top speed of 8mph (13kph).
· Stylish & distinctive design.
· Sliding and rotating Captain seat.
· User Friendly Digital LCD display.
· Delta bar.
· Generous tiller adjustment.
· High level indicators.
· All round suspension.
· LED lighting.
· Large alloy wheels.
· Twin USD power socket.
· Bottle/cup holder.
· Optional rear pannier box.
· Road and pavement legal.
· Easy to use controls.
· Adjustable seat position and seat back angle.
· Height adjustable headrest.
· Twin rear view mirrors.
· Anti tip wheels.
· Requires 2 x 96ah batteries.
· 200kg (32st) weight limit.
* Subject to conditions of use.
|Code||Model||Length||Height||Width||Maximum Gradient||Weight||Maximum Weight Capacity|
|KINGCOBRA||King Cobra||170cm (67")||140cm (54")||73cm (29")||10 Degrees||149kg (328lb)||200kg (32st)|