Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- CE Certified to EN 14683:2019
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed in a pack of 50 for hygiene purposes
- Latex Free
3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip.
High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683:2019, Type II R Fluid Resistant.
These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683:2019) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven
- Middle layer: Melt-blown
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven
- Earloop: Urethane Elastic Fiber length 18cm ± 1cm
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting 10.5cm ± 1cm