We know that to our customers a mobility scooter is more than just a mode of transportation. Instead it represents freedom, independence and access to all of the things that they had previous to their reduced mobility. We also know then that making the right mobility scooter choice in terms of make and model and the associated features of the scooter is of the utmost importance and throughout our website you’ll find that each scooter provides extensive details almost down to the very last bolt.
Mobility Scooters in Warrington and Beyond
We’re proud to bring only the highest quality Mobility Scooters in Warrington to our customer base; throughout our website you’ll find that we always focus upon providing a diverse range of scooters that fit each person’s budgets and physical needs.
Making the right choice: A quick mobility scooter guide
When choosing a mobility scooter there are various points that you should consider. Each of the following factors you will find detailed upon each of the mobility scooter models that we provide and if you need any additional clarification please contact our team who will be only too happy to help.
– Maximum User Weight (Scooters can all generally accommodate an excellent range of weights, however it’s important to check that your weight is within this range before purchase).
– Range – in KM/Miles (This will denote how far the scooter travels before requiring a recharge; so if you frequently take relatively long trips out of Warrington, for example, you may want to consider a scooter with a longer than average range).
– Battery Weight (This is important to consider as you, your partner or carer will need to lift this from the scooter for the purposes of charging).
– Ground Clearance (This may be important for those who do a lot of travel in areas with taller curbs or in terrains that may be a little bumpier than the usual flat urban roads and pavements).
– Portability (This denotes how easily the scooter will travel by car; some portable scooters fold with just a hand and are relatively easily lifted and placed into a standard size car boot).
– On Board Storage (This may include a shopping basket to the front of the trolley as well as areas that may hold hanging bags).
– Turning Radius (The smaller this is the more nimble and agile the scooter is in general; those that benefit from a very small turning circle allow for easy U-turns with less need for reversing).
Elite Healthcare are tried and tested partners for those looking for freedom through a mobility scooter. We offer only the highest quality of products that carry our customers safely to and from wherever they want to go.
We’re proud to have developed a range that include mobility scooters with a focus on lightness, right through to those with a focus upon travelling on multiple terrines; if, given our sheer range, you need a little help with your choice, our team can help talk you through your options.